|Job Status :||Full-time|
|Company :||Western United Life Assurance|
Western United Life Assurance (WULA) is located in the heart of downtown Spokane, WA. WULA is the Annuity Operations Office for ManhattanLife out of Houston Texas. We have contract holders in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico. If you have been waiting for the chance to have a strong professional career, and you have a natural analytical way of thinking, this position could be the perfect fit for you.
About the position:
This Administrator position is responsible for staying on top of State and Federal Annuity Regulations, and works directly with the Compliance Manager and Operations Manager to ensure that any necessary changes to business applications, software, training, and corporate reporting are made quickly and correctly.
Other duties include maintaining customer surveys and communicating with Producers if there are concerns; assisting in the creation of marketing materials, promotions, fact sheets and more for use by our Regional Managers; client searches; and much, much more!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience delivering excellent customer service skills required
- Have advanced skills in Microsoft and Adobe applications
- Prior work experience utilizing advanced skills in Microsoft and Adobe applications must be verifiable
- Love to gather, review and interpret information from multiple sources
- Must be able to verify working knowledge of interpreting information from multiple sources
- Strong technical writing skills and knowledge of process improvement methodology is preferred
- Have a curious nature and problem-solving skills
- Must display the enthusiasm necessary to tackle new projects and problem solve solutions
- Learn quickly
- Experience in the insurance industry is helpful, but not necessary
- A minimum of 2 years of formal education beyond high school or experience in a working environment where analytical, and/or state or federal regulation research skills were used is strongly preferred
- Have a willingness to work hard and have fun
- Must display the ability to work well independently but also function well in a team environment
What you’ll get:
- Committed co-workers. Work with a team that’s invested in our company’s success and YOU!
- Professional development. Learn something new every day! Industry-related training available.
- 100% Employee Benefit Coverage. WULA covers the cost for all employees to have medical, dental and vision coverage.
- PLUS – Paid holidays and vacation time, employer-match 401k, free secure parking, exercise facility onsite and Fridays off at 1pm!
Full time wages at $16.00 per hour. Apply today if you’re interested in joining this great team!