|Job Status :||N/A|
|Company :||Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho (GSEWNI)|
Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho is looking for a Data Administrator. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for benefits and paid time off.
Compensation: starting at $13.00 per hour
The Data Administrator oversees Volunteer System data quality in the council in order to ensure the data integrity of information needed for decision making at all levels of the organization. The Administrator regularly enters data, runs and reviews data quality reports to identify data quality issues, investigates root causes of data issues and works individually and in conjunction with specialists and management to implement corrective action.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Administers council wide data functions, such as data import and export, and user account maintenance,
- Regularly conducts reviews (daily, weekly) of data quality reports, and takes or causes action to be taken to resolve data issues and problems.
- Performs frequent de-duping and cleanup of Salesforce records.
- Handles data quality issues caused by staff errors; identifies individuals involved and root causes, and works with individuals and their respective managers as needed, to resolve issues and prevent recurrence.
- Maintains familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Answers incoming calls/requests; engages in problem solving and provides solutions; manages and responds appropriately to all inquiries including but not limited to email, phone and walk-in customers. Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and delivering findings.
- Maintains a customer-centric environment in public areas of the council facilities.
- Enhances organization reputation by providing a positive customer experience for all those contacted, either in person or by phone. Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Maintains contact center database by entering information accurately and quickly.
- Participates as a project team member, completing data quality cleanups, assisting in business process and applications system user testing, assisting in delivery of user training and verification of data loading.
- Compiles information and develops related reports, as needed.
- Acts as the liaison between the council and troops on banking matters.
- Provides notification of financial aid awards to constituents.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combined education and work experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurability preferred.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be experienced in the use of computers including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook. CRM experience, especially Salesforce, desirable. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies with ability to understand the basic data quality principles and practice.
- Willingness to subscribe to the principles of the Girl Scout movement, including acceptance of the Girl Scout philosophy and willingness to maintain membership in the Girl Scouts USA.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
Occasionally lift objects up 50 pounds, repetitive movement of the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Rarely climb, pull, stoop, kneel, crawl, twist and crouch. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and work in inclement weather. Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses.
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Multi-Tasking Ability: ability to handle many diverse tasks/projects at one time; ability to prioritize and complete them on time.
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee is exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is an integral part of this position, as is the ability to work with high-stress situations based on the nature of GSEWNI mission and daily work.
Some travel will be required based on the work demand throughout the 30-county area and/or conferences and conventions as approved.