Customer Service Representative (CSR)
|Title:||Customer Service Representative (CSR)|
|Job Status :||N/A|
|Company :||Western Aviation|
Western Aviation is based on historic Felts Field Airport (KSFF) located between Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID. Originally established in 1974 as Western Avionics, Western is the oldest FAA approved avionics repair station in the Inland Northwest.
Western is searching for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join their team and support the image of Western Aviation by providing all levels of customer service. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for proactively attending to all facility needs and providing miscellaneous administrative duties as requested.
- Answers the telephones
- Greets customers and offers assistance in meeting their needs, such as making car or hotel arrangements
- Rents cars to customers and cleans them as needed
- Monitors all customer areas daily and personally stocks, spot cleans and replenishes supplies.
- Takes and monitors all conference room reservations and arrivals
- Prepares communication materials for customers
- Organizes events
- Completes other advertising and administrative tasks as requested by management
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications