|Job Status :||N/A|
Western Aviation is based on historic Felts Field Airport (KSFF) located between Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID. Originally established in 1974 as Western Avionics, Western is the oldest FAA approved avionics repair station in the Inland Northwest.
Western is searching for an Aviation Concierge to join their team and support the image of Western Aviation by providing all levels of customer service. The Aviation Concierge is responsible for proactively attending to all facility needs and providing miscellaneous administrative duties as requested.
- Answers the telephones
- Greets all FBO customers and offers assistance in meeting their needs, such as making car or hotel arrangements
- Rents cars to customers and cleans them as needed
- Monitors all customer areas daily and personally stocks, spot cleans and replenishes supplies.
- Takes and monitors all conference room reservations and arrivals
- Prepares communication materials for customers
- Updates the social medial site weekly
- Updates the website as needed
- Organizes events
- Completes other advertising and administrative tasks as requested by management