|Title:||Customer Care Specialist|
|Job Status :||N/A|
|Company:||Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho (GSEWNI)|
Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho is looking for a Customer Care Specialist. The Customer Care Specialist provides customer service parents, members, volunteers, and the community. This includes fielding calls, email, and visitors representing 29 counties in Washington and Idaho. This position is central to the operations of the council and requires a person who can be cheerful and professional at all time.
Compensation: $13.00 per hour. This is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for benefits and paid time off.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- As project team member, completes data quality cleanups, assists in business process and applications system user testing, assists in delivery of user training and verification of data loading.
- Works with Customer Care team to manage 80% of customer inquiries which includes; answering telephones, mail, tasks, cases and other assignments as assigned.
- Greets office visitors and calls appropriate staff to front desk.
- Opens and distributes incoming mail with another employee.
- Runs daily postage for all mail on automated postage machine.
- Assists with scheduling, check-in and key distributions for Girl Scout Hostel.
- Oversees and administers month end postage and other reconciliations.
- Oversees flags, signs, and troop equipment check-out.
- Serves as support to council store and other departments as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent with experience in an office environment with superior customer service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Must be experienced with office equipment, multi-line phone system, and cashiering.
- Must be experienced in the use of computers including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook and applications such as Personify. CRM experience, especially Salesforce, desirable. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies with ability to understand the basic data quality principles and practice. Must be able to compile information and develop related reports, using council software.
- Willingness to subscribe to the principles of the Girl Scout movement, including acceptance of the Girl Scout philosophy and willingness to maintain membership in the Girl Scouts USA.
Physical Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
Occasionally lift objects up 50 pounds, repetitive movement of the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Rarely climb, pull, stoop, kneel, crawl, twist and crouch. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and work in inclement weather. Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
Mental & Other Skills/Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the:
- Multi-Tasking Ability: ability to handle many diverse tasks/projects at one time; ability to prioritize and complete them on time.
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee is exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is an integral part of this position, as is the ability to work with high-stress situations based on the nature of GSEWNI mission and daily work.
Some travel will be required based on the work demand throughout the 30-county area and/or conferences and conventions as approved.