|Title:||Customer Care Manager|
|Job Status :||N/A|
The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for ensuring the best customer service for both internal and external customers.
They are responsible for overall contact center management (Customer Relationship Management), to include department workflow, supervision of Customer Care team, process improvement, administrative services, and departmental project management.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Manages the day-to-day contact center and customer care functions:
- Manages all aspects of the contact center, including staff training and supervision, resolution of customer issues, implementation of organizational customer service strategies, development of reference materials and standard operating procedures, oversight of quality control and call monitoring processes; evaluates team performance and customer satisfaction
- Implements efficient department workflow process
- Develops, implements, and manages departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Provides administrative support for organizational projects
- Manages response to messages in department distribution lists
- Supervises Customer Care Representatives
- Provides direction that results in maximized productivity and excellent customer service
- Provides coaching and training opportunities that result in improved job satisfaction and professional growth for team members
- Provides leadership and support for department and organization as directed:
- Develops department training materials
- Serves as project manager for department projects
- Identifies opportunities to create positive customer experiences
- Responds to all inquiries in a high quality, customer friendly and efficient manner that will yield overall customer satisfaction and ensure a professional image of the organization.
- Contributes to the overall success of the organization
- Supports the achievement of the goals and objectives outlined in the council business plan.
- Supports the organizations commitment to diversity of girls, volunteers and staff
- Serves as a super user of business software applications, extensive experience in CRM systems.
- Manages and maintains business application vendor support relationships for local applications as/if needed.
- Provides oversight for data quality
- Maintains familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Assists with IT management and communication systems
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalents education and work experience.
- Valid Drivers License, have access to reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates; several weekend and evenings required.
- Must be experienced in the use of computers including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook and applications such as Personify. CRM experience, especially Salesforce, desirable. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies with ability to understand the basic data quality principles and practice
- Willingness to subscribe to the principles of the Girl Scout movement, including acceptance of the Girl Scout philosophy and willingness to maintain membership in the Girl Scouts USA.
- Multi-Tasking Ability: ability to handle many diverse tasks/projects at one time; ability to prioritize and complete them on time.
- Supervisory Ability: responsible for overall direction, coordination, and evaluations of the COOs direct reports; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Occasionally lift objects up 50 pounds, repetitive movement of the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Rarely climb, pull, stoop, kneel, crawl, twist and crouch. Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and work in inclement weather. Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
While performing the essential duties/responsibilities of this job, the employee is exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is an integral part of this position, as is the ability to work with high-stress situations based on the nature of GSEWNI mission and daily work.
Some travel will be required based on the work demand throughout the 30-county area and/or conferences and conventions as approved.