|Title:||Business Process Analyst|
|Job Status :||N/A|
Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho is looking for a Business Process Analyst.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for the administration and support of the Council's business processes. The analyst works closely with departments to define, document and maintain business processes and supporting procedures. Plans, designs, analyzes, develops, implements, and monitors business and program processes and systems. Evaluates systems' functionality to identify gaps, assess options, implement solutions, and monitor effectiveness. Develops and delivers training.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
Information Systems Management:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant course of study, and/or equivalent experience.
- At least four (4) years of experience in business processes and systems.
- Business process expertise: Strong experience in business system analysis, and data analysis, testing methods, and business process and system requirement definition. Able to learn a variety of business software applications and guide users in establishing efficient and effective processes.
- Business systems expertise: Experience with complex business systems (ERP, CRM, or similar). CRM user experience required, with Salesforce experience preferred. Advanced PC and MS Office skills required.
- Project Management: Must have effective project management skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects while managing conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Technical Training: Ability to train people on business processes and systems use.
- Valid Driver's License and insurability preferred.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Must be experienced in the use of computers including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook. CRM experience, especially Salesforce, desirable. Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies with ability to understand the basic data quality principles and practice. Must be able to compile information and develop related reports, using council software.
- Willingness to subscribe to the principles of the Girl Scout movement, including acceptance of the Girl Scout philosophy and willingness to maintain membership in the Girl Scouts USA.