|Title:||Data Entry Center Manager|
|Job Status :||Full-time|
|Company:||Western United Life Assurance|
We are in search of a full time Manager for our Spokane Data Entry Location. This is a strategic business unit for Manhattan Life Assurance Company located in Houston, Texas. This position reports to the COO.
The incumbent will be required to manage all phases of the data entry process, standards, procedures and quality etc., as well as management of the team of employees.
The successful candidate will have experience managing a production environment or environment where quotas are required for those performing the data entry.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Experience in a production environment such as a data entry or call center required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience successfully managing others in the work environment
- Requires excellent ability to follow instructions, manage time, remember details, organize, multi-task, research, communicate verbally and in writing.
- Able to teach others or troubleshoot issues in-person, over the phone, or via email
- Must have experience with data entry procedures
Travel will be required for training and then occasionally
Pay is D.O. E.