|Job Status :||Full Time|
DataPro Solutions is seeking a Support Technician for our Labor Management and Field Mobility division. This individual will be responsible for providing technical implementation, along with training and support to our customers via on-site, telephone, e-mail and remote connectivity tools.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following accomplishments:
- Software installation, configuration and support
- Professional services / customer facing relationship management experience
- Customer technical training skills
- Time and Attendance software experience
- Mobility software/Data Capture experience
- Knowledge of payroll process is a plus
- Skilled in concurrent project management
- Highly effective in time management
- Desire to take ownership and lead projects
- Ability to be successful working independently and in collaboration with a team
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, desire to succeed
- Capable of establishing and maintaining positive client relationships
The ideal candidate will have a background in customer service, combined with the ability to successfully interface with customers to provide superior training and support of the Labor Management and Field Mobility product line.
DataPro Solutions Inc. is a full-service Labor Cost Management and Business Workforce Management Systems company based in the Pacific Northwest. We specialize in the design of mobile and fixed labor cost management systems, time tracking, attendance management and data collection systems for businesses needing proactive control of labor costs. DataPro clients include large, medium and small organizations across several vertical markets including retail, hospitality, healthcare, agriculture, manufacturing, services, distribution and public sector.
DataPro Solutions Inc. offers a competitive base salary, medical and dental coverage, short and long term disability, 401K plan and a company sponsored ESOP retirement plan.